Join us for Mildred Elley's
Health & Wellness Open House
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Mildred Elley Albany Campus
855 Central Ave, Albany, NY Parking Lot
Free Yoga Class will take place from
See what our programs are like firsthand! You will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in our Free Yoga Class at 10:45am led by renowned Yoga Instructor Belinda Green, Department Chair of Massage Therapy*
- See live food demonstrations from "Thee Vivacious Vegan"
- Learn about the Massage and Medical programs at Mildred Elley
- Get your vitals checked by our Nursing and Medical Assisting Students
- Food and Refreshments available to purchase
- Hannaford's Registered Dietitian, Fran Weiss, MS RDN CDN will be available with lots of nutrition information and opportunities to ask our food and nutrition questions!
- Hear Fly Morning Rush's Jake Allen live from Mildred Elley Campus
- Interact with several Health & Wellness related vendors including: Vent Fitness, It Works!, Schenectady Therapy Dogs International, and more!
Fill out the form to the right to RSVP to this event now!
*Limited space available. Must fill out waiver agreement day of in order to participate. Ages 14+ (parental supervision for children under 18)